13. Februar 2014

FunFold Heart Card Valentine's Project No 4


This post is going to be in English as I want to give credit to the demonstrator whose idea I have copied for this project. Sometimes when I can't sleep at night I read or go to the internet and search for new ideas. 

A few nights ago I found this beautiful card idea from KellyJean Gettelfinger, who is an American demonstrator. She had posted a wonderful video on youtube on how to make it. Clearly this was one I had to show you! So here, see what I have made out of it:


Valentine's Project No 4: FunFold Heart Card
KellyJean's Video Tutorial:
For the video tutorial please click here.

Project Details:
Farbkarton & Farbe in Rhabarberrot,Zartrosa, Farngrün und Flüsterweiss
Framelits  Herz-Kollektion, Framelits Hearts a Flutter, Prägeform Schönschrift
Stempelsets Eine Kiste voller Grüße, Eine runde Sache, Liebesgrüße
Stanze 1"-Kreis, Stanze 1/2"-kreis
Stretchband mit Rüschen in Rhabarberrot, Hellrosa Band aus meinem Fundus

I hope, you like this project as much as I did. See you hopefully tomorrow to my Valentine's Surprise.

Hugs & Kisses
Maike




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen